Why Rent From Willis Music?
- Rent Month-to-Month, no long term commitment
- Rental payments apply toward purchase
- Worry free! Maintenance & Repair Plan (M&R)
- Return your instrument at any time
- Band Director approved instruments
- Free instrument exchanges
- Free loaners if needed
- Instrumental specialist visits your child’s school providing support and materials to band directors helping to maximize your child’s success
- Convenient locations in Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati and Lexington
- Also servicing Louisville, Indiana, and Dayton
- Private Lessons available at all store locations
- Certified NAPBIRT Repair Center (National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians)
- Willis Music supports music education by donating a percentage of your purchases back to your child’s school music program (See stores or call for details)
Parents Q & A…
Q: Is renting my best option?
A: Yes. It allows you to give your child a musical opportunity through affordable low monthly rental rates which can be applied toward the purchase when your child is ready.
Q: How can I be sure I am getting a good rental instrument?
A: All our rental instruments are serviced by certified repair technicians. This guarantees your child a high quality instrument which will maximize their success.
Q: What does my Maintenance and Repair cover?
A: Maintenance and Repair (M&R) covers routine maintenance, accidental damage and adjustments wile you are renting. Your Instrument Replacement Plan (IRP) is optional and covers 100% should your instrument be lost or stolen.
Q: What if my child wants to switch instruments?
A: Exchanges are unlimited and FREE! With Band Director approval, you can exchange instruments at any time, and transfer all rental fees you have already paid.