Imagine and Envision
Imagine a collaboration between Willis Music and the region’s music educators offering the resources to take a students’ education to the next level. Welcome to the Music Educator’s Partnership (MEP). This program of unique benefits offers recital space access, marketing tools, ongoing education opportunities, among other professional resources.
We envision a partnership that will enhance and maintain the superior standards of excellence that set you apart in your field. We believe that we can be your ideal partner. Willis Music has been a trusted name in music since our founding in 1899. We have joined forces with iconic brands in the music industry. We know this uncompromising standard to quality and excellence works in harmony with your philosophy of teaching. Together we represent the highest level of quality and value.
The Music Educator’s Partnership is a philosophy, process and mechanism to inspire interaction and to offer ideal professional resources for you and your students.
- Exclusive Discounts on sheet music and teaching materials
- Complimentary studio visits with free instrument appraisals
- Seminars and Master Classes by leading educators and authors
- Concert-Ready piano access and delivery for special occasions, recitals, and private rehearsals
- Recital Hall Usage featuring a Steinway & Sons, Steinway Family, or Yamaha Grand Piano at no charge
- Access to state-of-the are recording
- Piano Rental Program for participants and their students with ability to apply rental toward future purchase
- Special Trade-Up Program for students and teachers wanting to upgrade their instrument
- Referrals for a wide range of technical services (tuning, voicing, cleaning, etc.)
- Priority notification for Master Classes and Recitals held in Recital Halls
- A venue for young artists to offer concerts in front of their own audiences to prepare them for the next level
- Assistance with Recital Programs and Advertiesment for recitals held in our Recital Halls
- Continuing Education Workshops
- Earn up to $1,000 for your studio for assisting in instrument selection for your student
Fill out this form to start your enrollment
Click here for a location near you.