Why Renting from Willis Music is Your Best Option
- Select your school, choose your instrument, and arrange for pickup or delivery.
- We follow all cleaning guidelines recommended by the CDC.
- We disinfect all our instruments and cases, here’s why…there is a difference between sterilization and disinfection of music instruments. When an instrument is sterilized, once the case is opened and the instrument is exposed to air or handled it is no longer sterile. However, disinfecting an instrument keeps it safer to handle longer. COVID-19, like most viruses, has a limited lifespan on hard surfaces [the CDC states two to five days], disinfecting lasts much longer than a virus’s lifespan.
- Accessories included with every instrument are always brand new.
- After each instrument is disinfected, cleaned, and set up, a card signed by an inspector is placed in every case. We do this to ensure the quality of our cleaning process.
- Our Music Education Representatives visit your child’s school providing support and materials to your child’s director.
- There is no long-term commitment. You may return your instrument at any time.
- You may change instruments at any time.
- No enrollment fee!
- You make low, monthly rental payments that can apply toward your purchase.
- When your child is ready you may apply your rental payment to an advanced level instrument.
- Exchanges are FREE! With your director’s approval, you can exchange instruments at any time, without losing your equity.
- You never pay for repairs – Maintenance and Repair (M&R) covers routine maintenance, accidental damage, and adjustments while you are renting. Your Instrument Replacement Plan (IRP) is optional and replaces your child’s instrument if it’s lost or stolen.