Monday- Electro Harmonix Soul Food
Tone aficionados kept telling EHX’s Mike Matthews about a pedal that had achieved a lot of buzz because it was only obtainable at an exorbitant price. That pedal was the KLON CENTAUR.
A believer in bringing great tools to starving musicians, Mike tasked his trusty team to create an affordable alternative, and that is how the SOUL FOOD was cooked up.
The SOUL FOOD delivers transparent overdrive with great touch and response. Its circuitry features boosted power rails to provide abundant headroom and increased definition. Best of all, you don’t have to be a rock star to own one!
See more here
Tuesday – TC Electronics Vortex Flanger
- Outstanding TonePrint-enabled flanger pedal offers you 2 high-quality flanger effects
- Classic pedal flanger and tape mode settings provide you with everything from subtle tones to jet flanger swooshing to create with
- 4-knob interface allows extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- True stereo I/O provides incredibly wide 3-dimensional tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized flange effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when flange effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Easy “1 screw” battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
See more here
Wednesday – Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9
The Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer is a reissue that’s just like the original in so many ways. Same housing, same famous seasick-green paint, and the same crankin’ overdrive that made the original one of the all-time classic pedals. Guitar Player called it the best. Plug it in. Crank it up. You’ll hear what all the fuss is about. Tone, drive, and level controls.
Thursday – Boss RC300 Looper
With loop mania sweeping the globe, BOSS proudly announces the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market — the RC-300. The new flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. It’s also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a mic’d instrument can get in on the act, too. The RC-300 lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in BOSS history. It’s the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
See more here
Friday – Fender The Bends Compressor
Saturday – Ernie Ball MVP Volume Pedal
Sunday – Blaxx BX-Boost
Time to “boost up” your electric guitar sound with a Blaxx Booster effect pedal.
- Sturdy die-cast metal housing
- True Bypass
- Heavy duty on/off footswitch and LED indicator
- Controls for: Gain, treble, bass, volume
- 1/4″ jack input and output
- 9V DC power supply required (not included) or 9V battery with adapter (not included)>/li>
- Weight: 8.46oz
- Dimensions: 3.74″x 1.77″x 1.89″