Piccolo players usually begin by renting an piccolo.
Why rent a piccolo vs buying a piccolo.
- You make monthly rental payments that apply toward your purchase.
- There is no long term commitment. You may return your instrument at any time.
- When your child is ready you may apply your rental payments to an advanced level instrument.
- Not all instruments are the same. Willis Music only offers instruments that are approved by your child’s Band Director.
- You may exchange your child’s student instrument at any time transferring all rental payments you have made.
- Our “worry free” maintenance and repair plan. With Willis Music your child is never without an instrument for band or orchestra class. With our optional Instrument Replacement Plan (IRP) your child’s rental instrument is covered 100% in case of loss or theft.
- Our Music Education Representatives visit your child’s school providing support and materials to your child’s Band or Orchestra Director.
- We have convenient locations in Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Lexington.
- Willis offers private lessons at all our locations.
- We are the number one repair center in the tri-state. All of our technicians are certified by NAPBIRT (National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians).
A piccolo rental is an excellent choice.
- Rental Programs offer low initial investment along with peace of mind when it comes to the protection and maintenance of your child’s instrument.
- Most programs are flexible and allow your child to discover what instrument he or she really wants to play.
- A good rental program will allow you the benefits of renting without sacrificing a great purchase price.
- Most rental programs provide local band directors with support and specialized materials to maximize your child’s success.
Why rent from Willis Music? Renting a Piccolo
Our lifelong commitment is to music and music education. We are a third generation locally owned and family operated business. With over 100 years of experience we are your trusted resource in helping your child play now and succeed.
$45 per month
Plus $4 M&R*
New condition available at a slightly higher rate.
*Maintenance & Repair Plan covers routine maintenance and accidental damage.
Optional Instrument Replacement Plan (IRP) provides replacement of the instrument in case of loss or theft. Protect your investment for an additional $4.00 a month.